Tuesday 20 August 2013

A busy few months

Well it's been some time since I posted anything on here but I've been a busy boy. As well as putting together my first exhibition outside college/university, I've also had my first paid photography job and set up my own website.

The time I've spent putting this exhibition together was really worth the effort and I'm so pleased with the end result, hopefully the exposure well help me in my in my pursuit of becoming a fine art photographer. My exhibition consists of monochrome framed prints, panoramic canvasses and a large show piece canvass (which is my favourite). The theme of the exhibition displays different landscapes in the Merseyside and Northwest area of England and depicts images showing the land that has been changed by both man and nature; whether it's the ever shifting sands, moved and deformed by the tide or farm land created by great swathes of forest being ripped down by man to make way for grazing cattle and crops  I also enjoy both the dramatic element that the black and white photo's can give and also the tranquil, simple style of minimal photography. 

If you're in the Kirby area in Merseyside, then please take a look in at Kirby Gallery, the exhibition started in July and runs until the 19th November 2013.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected