Wednesday 21 August 2013

New website

As I may have mentioned yesterday not only have I put together a website but I've also set up a Facebook page, you'll find the links to both of these at the top of this blog page. If it''s easier for now then go to the website link here or the Facebook page link here. If you can 'like' the Facebook page then you'll receive regular updates from photo-shoots and offers for the website that will be available soon. I do have a Google+ page as well, but I need to add a bit more content to it, and I need to get some followers, (if you could please go to my G+ page here and follow me).


The web site includes my finished artwork and is a place to showcase my portfolio, also, if you want to own a new piece of artwork to hang at home then you can order prints and canvasses direct from the site. You can also contact me at wiseowlimagery@gmail.com, if you have any special commissions you would like me to undertake.

'til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected