Saturday 7 April 2012

No. 66: Camping it up


Here's photo number 66, I know its late but we're all in Hafod Farm,  Betws y Coed, in Snodonia and after battling with the Easter bank holiday traffic and getting all the gear up I eventually got the pic' taken.

The problem was, no internet connection as my 3G connection is way too slow. I am now sorted with a good connection from the sites cafe/shop and enjoying a nice coffee while Ruth tidy's the tent. I should get today's pic' on later with more pic of the girls.

'til tomorrow.......

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. We camped very near to there (on same road but closer to Betws)

    E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's lovely around there, where did you stay then?

      Delete

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected