Sunday 15 April 2012

No. 75: Bridge end


So here's the last one for this week. I had to take these two icon bridges from my home town, Runcorn. You get two for the price of one in this shot; The Britannia rail bridge behind Runcorn bridge (or the Silver Jubilee bridge as it's officially known).

I'm really pleased with this one, the weather was kind to me the cloud gives a bit of interest in the sky,the colours reflected in the water are varied with blue's and red's.

This weeks theme has been a bit of a challenge, as I had to do a bit of travelling to get some interesting subjects but I'm pleased with the result. Next week I'm thinking of an agricultural theme, with all of the Oil seed rape plants blossoming on the local farms and the light evenings there should be plenty to shoot.

'til tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected