Monday 7 May 2012

No. 97: Spin me right round, baby.


So today being a bank holiday would mean that the weather was, well dull. Even if the weather is "bad" at least you can get interesting and dramatic sky's, but when it's drizzly like today you have nothing to use as good backdrop when you're out and about. It's just as well that with this weeks theme dedicated to movement the sky is not that much of an issue. I took the girls to the park on Stadt Moers and got quite a few shots, and the round-about was great for contrasting the blurry back ground, but keeping Sophie in focus, although it was tricky trying not to send my kit flying and I was well dizzy by the time I had finished.

'til tomorrow.........   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected