Sunday 25 March 2012

No. 54: See shore


Here's the final picture for this Black and white themed week. It was taken from the shoreline at Vale Park, Wirral just as the sun was coming up over the North Langton dock. I was out early this morning to do a spot of fishing and I'm glad I took my camera with me. The sky was a bit misty again but when the sun broke through the days weather was going to be great. I managed to take this shot just before the sun came up, and was able to take a long exposure; capturing the lapping waves as a milky blur the Mersey becomes a barrier between the sandy shore on the Wirral and the docks on the Liverpool side. I like the flat water slicing through the misty sky and the reflection on the sea shore.

As this is the end of the Black and white themed week, I thought I that next week will be colour.....lots of it!

'til tomorrow...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected