Friday 23 March 2012

No. 52: A road less travelled


Well it's the end of another working week and now we can all look forward to a nice relaxing weekend. On my way home today the weather was quite pleasant and I felt like taking the scenic route home, and so came off the motorway to drive through Burtonwood. There was a bit of evening mist lingering around which set the trees in the distance off with an eerie haze, nothing nor a sole around except the tractor you can just about see in the distance if you look hard enough. I did think afterwards that it would be strange if the farmer was to take pictures of me at work as I took pictures of him?

I'm off fishing this weekend and so I might brave taking my camera with me, I will hopefully get some early morning shots of the Liverpool sky line.

'til tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected