Saturday 3 March 2012

No. 32: L-Factor


A trip to town again having dropped Ruth off at work. I had to take a picture of the Liver building at some point as it is one of many local land marks. Took the girls down to the waterfront, where I parked at the kings dock, while I was getting the girls ready I could hear a commotion outside; a load of screaming people were queueing up for at the Echo arena, what I assume where, the X-factor auditions. No sign of the Barlow, the Walsh or Tulias!

While we were at the docks we tried to get down to see HMS Liverpool, as she is soon to be decommissioned, but the heavens opened and the girls were getting soaked so we had to turn back. I did get a few shots of her from where I was stood but the shots weren't great.

'til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected