Wednesday 1 February 2012

No. 1: Buddha believe it!


That's right the first photo has arrived. Thought it best start the challenge at the start of the next month, and so it begins. Didn't have a massive window of time to get my first pic, but here it is. My little Buddha mate, whom I caught sneaking into the kitchen to "enlighten" some beer and "awaken" the custard creams.....or was that me?

I tried a couple of subjects tonight, but that phrase "don't work with kids or animals" was ringing true. I tried a few shots with my two daughters but couldn't quite achieve the shots I wanted to try; I was attempting to get the balance between capturing sharp focus and their movement, but they wanted one or the other! My faithful mutt Henry was not much better! I had sharp, nicely lit shots lined up, but he wanted to walk in and out of the kitchen a million time, and so I realised I need to chill and choose a different direction for the night, still (or nearly still) life.

Any way, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected