Sunday 5 February 2012

No. 5: Out for a duck.


Though the big freeze continued today, still no snow. I think we are the only place in the UK not to get it! Took the kids to the park as there where ducks that needed to be fattened up. I got more photo's and whilst with the family; Emily, my youngest, was shocked to see "that duck is eating mud!" even though it was a goose and it was eating bread. Made me chuckle. Anyway apparently your're not supposed to feed ducks (or geese) bread, we found that little fact out after offloading a whole loaf off to the local flock. So if you find a large number of Mallards slumped over a park bench in St Helens with frothy bread coming out of there mouths you know why.

I have also added a couple more to the Scrapbook album, so take a look on the link. Any more comments are welcome (please nothing too harsh)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected