Sunday 26 February 2012

No. 26: Sefton falls


Early start for me today, I went fishing early doors, (4:00am to be exact) over at Perch rock in New Brighton and had the added bonus of watching the sun come up. I wish I had my camera with me.

Later on I drove Ruth and the girls out to Sefton Park where Emily and Sophie could burn off energy running and cycling about the place. The Palm house in the park had a brass band playing which we could here from the car park, but, by the time we got there the band had finished; boo! Anyway, I took loads of pic's of said Palm house and then over to the old band stand, which I had to dive over a fence to get to as the gate was shut, I'll be adding these pic's to the Scrap book album as soon as poss!

The pic I chose was from the ornamental garden, and with the stream brimming with water, the landscaped falls  where torrenting toward the lake further down the park. I like how the water appears to be oozing over the rocks. As soon as my new filters arrive I'll be able to get some good long exposures.

'til tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected