Saturday 4 February 2012

No. 4: Shoe me the money!


They say the way to man's heart is through his stomach; then to a woman's must be through her feet. Shoe's, everywhere! I live in a house full of females; my wife, two daughters and even the cat, and shoes play a big part in their lives, especially sparkly ones, (I might add that the cat does not wear, nor does she like shoes before you think she has her own pair of Hunter wellies)!

Despite the shoe death on the stairs I did manage to get out and get some shots and my God it was cold out there. No snow as promised just rubbish sleet and hail, all pretty drab. I ventured to Spike Island and got few pic's which I'll add to the Scrap book.

Thinking of picking a theme next week; water, heat, industrial or urban, any suggestions welcome.

Take care all, till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected