Wednesday 8 February 2012

No. 8: Honey, I'm home.


This is not a self silhouette portrait of me getting home from work but it's not far off. We have a Alessandro Mendini bottle open just dying to be used as a prop, but in an effort to try and be a little more creative than just taking photo's of it direct I wanted to have a bit of fun with it. Using its shadow, pen, paper and Photoshop, I've tried to create a post modernist painting.

I like this due to its simplicity; using light and a few simple marks, I have created a cheeky little image.

First week over and the start of new one. So far it's been challenging to say the least but I'm getting into the swing of it; and pushing myself to think creatively in a short space of time everyday. I hope that you've enjoyed the images too. Here's to the next 51 weeks. Please let me know what you think; which photos you like or hated, just be honest if you have the time to be.

'til tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected