Saturday 25 February 2012

No. 25: On reflection, time for a bacon butty!


On a trip to town this morning, after dropping Ruth off at work, I found there was a good excuse to get some pic's taken before Liverpool One got too busy. Having so many subjects and sights (that all would make excellent pic's) I was really spoilt for choice. I had to keep one eye looking through the lens of my Nikon and the other on my girls who wanted to get in this water feature and have an out door bath! I love the reflected colours caught by the waves against the cold, white water and also the contrasting warmth of the wood which could be seen as a miniature sea front structure.

Soon it was time to grab a bacon butty and coffee for breakfast (juice for the girls, coffee is still a stinky grown up drink they're not keen to try yet) and then home before the masses showed up for a spot of retail therapy.

'til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected