Thursday 9 February 2012

No. 9: Say it with forks?!


A cutlery bouquet? I wouldn't like to be the bee that tries to munch on this flower. The idea was simple but the execution was full of frustration. Who would of thought that arranging a few spoons would be so difficult; It caused me to create too much effin' an geoffin' as the cutlery wanted to arrange itself on the table rather than the glass, and just to add to my bad mood caused by the wayward silverware, I kicked over my lighting rig as just got everything right.

At this point I was also cooking dinner for my wife, who was having a well deserved rest with being so very pregnant, and the dog (Henry) wouldn't settle, wafting around waiting for me to finish being artistic; to which Ruth thought it hilarious as I was shouting at him; telling him "to stop making so much noise with his claws", (on the laminate floor). It was time for a break, and in the end I got the shot.

Hope you like it.

'til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected